R8 Production and Inventory System
R8 Production provides weighing, labeling and reporting for finished goods production with giveaway control, label standardization and real-time production data
R8 Inventory offers real-time inventory control and shipping of finished goods with case-level traceability, customized shipping documents and ERP interfacing Add-on warehouse management solutions for third-party cold storage facilities Add-on Work Order Module for production to customer-specific order
Scale Labeling Controls
Software controls for product weight, giveaway and product labeling can run standalone, networked R8 production system or fully integrated R8 production and inventory system [*HARDWARE SPECIFIC*]
RF scanning application for inventory and shipping operations with simple graphical content for easy user training and efficiency
Receive materials and raw goods from vendors electronically to build a real-time accurate inventory
As materials are used in production, links can tie the finished goods to the vendor receipt – providing a safety-compliant multi-directional recall.
Packaging and dry goods inventory are captured through Receiving, maintaining accuracy, measuring variance by usage and providing critial reorder alerts
- Accurate and affordable scanning package to manage palletizing, shipping, and receiving operations
- Suitable for small to mid-sized processors
- An ideal tool to capture shipping information at remote storage facilities
- Applicable add-on for NSPalletizing operations within R8 Systems
Tally Scan extends the SSS functionality for nested and non-serialized pallets
Zone scanning with audible and visual queues allow operators to stack up to 10 pallets at a time
Simplify the label design process – WYSIWYG drag-and-drop on-screen design, with Computerway’s library of database fields and embedded printer programming language
Real-time reporting of finished goods cases from production to consumer with multi-directional search features and access to long-term data storage
Manage work-in-process [Tray Pack] inventory for 28 degree room operations
Computerway systems can interface with corporate accounting and enterprise resource planning systems for a single-point of entry for Orders, Receipts, Products, etc.
Case labeling Station
- Pre-engineered in-plant stainless steel production station equiped with touchscreen PC, printer, indicator and scale base.
- Available in various sizes and configurationsPre-engineered in-plant stainless steel production station equiped with touchscreen PC, printer, indicator and scale base.
- Available in various sizes and configurations
Computerway’s line of industrial touchscreen PCs with WiFi and peripheral connections
Plant-floor stainless steel cabinets and stands with pull-down door and printer slide.
Available in standard 36″ wide, single 22″ wide, or 30″ dual-shelf design. With castors or articulated feet.
- The preferred model of indicator is the Weightronixs MicroWeigh device
- The SLC is capable of communicating with dozens of indicator models for flexible installation.
Computerway case, pallet and receipt labeling use the Datamax line of thermal printers
Computerway’s mobile computer of choice is the MC9200 series by Zebra/Motorola with imager technology; expertly integrated with the Computerway scanning applications (Nimbus, Receiving)
Simple Scan system uses the rugged handheld or cordless scanner LS series options
Tally Scan utilizes either the economical DS fixed series or the more advanced DM option by Cognex for zone scanning on box conveyors
In Plant Monitors
Large displays built for the production floor, hosting Computerway’s productivity, inventory, shipping or yield dashboards
Electronic signatures are collected for shipping documents to send electronic copies and create a paperless document library